Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer & Other Post notification on 23/10/2021. Notification is out for 31 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/10/2021 to 11/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Defence Estates Officer
Post Date: 23/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 31
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer & Other Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||22/10/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||11/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (Mechatronics)||01|
|2||Assistant Defence Estates Officer||06|
|3||Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II||16|
|4||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||03|
|5||Medical Officer (Unani)||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Scientific Officer||Pay Level – 10|
|2||Medical Officer / Assistant Professor (Mechatronics)||15600 –39,100|
|3||Assistant Defence Estates Officer||Pay Level – 07|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Scientific Officer||35 years|
|2||Medical Officer / Assistant Professor||38 years|
|3||Assistant Defence Estates Officer||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Professor
- Candidates should have completed First class Master’s degree in Mechatronics.
2. Assistant Defence Estates Officer
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Senior Scientific Officer
- Degree in Engineering B.E./B.Tech from a recognized University.
- EXPERIENCE: Two years practical experience in production or development or quality assurance in the field of Ammunition and Weapon used by the Armed Forces.
4. Medical Officer
- Degree in Ayurveda / Unani from a recognized University or Statutory State Board / Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970).
- Enrolment in State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 22/10/2021 to 11/11/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.