Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Public Prosecutor Posts notification on 27/02/2021. Notification is out for 69 vacancies (The posts are permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/02/2021 to 18/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Public Prosecutor
Post Date: 27/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 69
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Public Prosecutor Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||27/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||18/03/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||19/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Public Prosecutor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Public Prosecutor||26|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Public Prosecutor||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Assistant Public Prosecutor||44,900 – 1,42,200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Public Prosecutor||35 years|
|2||Assistant Public Prosecutor||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Public Prosecutor
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Experience: Seven years of practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Public Prosecutor Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/02/2021 to 18/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.