Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Principal Posts notification on 24/04/2021. Notification is out for 363 vacancies in the directorate of education. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/04/2021 to 29/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Principal
Post Date: 24/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 363
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Principal Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||24/04/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Principal Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Principal||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
- Applicable as per rules.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Bachelor of Education from a recognized university / institute.
- Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal / Post Graduate Teacher / Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School / Higher Secondary School / Senior Secondary School / Intermediate College.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam/Interview
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Principal Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 24/04/2021 to 29/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the online application and upload the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Principal Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.