Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Post notification on 10/07/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/07/2021 to 29/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General
Post Date: 10/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||10/07/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||29/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General||03 [UR – 1, EWS – 1, SC – 1]|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General||50 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General
- Candidates should have Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.
- Five years service as Deck Officer, after obtaining the certificate of competency of second mate (Foreign Going), of which one year must have been in capacity of a Master on a Foreign going ship.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/07/2021 to 29/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.