Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Other Posts notification on 13/03/2021. Notification is out for 05 vacancies. The posts are permanent & temporary. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2021 to 01/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Design Officer, Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General, Assistant Architect
Post Date: 13/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Other Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||13/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||01/04/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||02/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lady Medical Officer (Family Welfare)||02|
|2||Principal Design Officer||01|
|3||Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lady Medical Officer (Family Welfare)||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Principal Design Officer||78,800 – 2,09,200|
|3||Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical)||Pay Level- 12|
|4||Assistant Architect||15600 – 39100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Lady Medical Officer (Family Welfare)||33 years|
|2||Principal Design Officer||45 years|
|3||Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical)||45 years|
|4||Assistant Architect||35 years|
1. Medical Officer
- Educational Qualification: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Experience: Three years’ Experience in Family Planning and educational method of including training in technique of medical termination of pregnancy and tubectomy operations.
2. Principal Design Officer
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 10 years of practical experience in design / installation / construction of ships.
- The interpretation of ‘EQUIVALENT’ here means any Technical Institution recognized by AICTE / UGC and not to be construed as Educational Qualification.
3. Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University.
- Experience: Eight years practical experience in design, communication, survey and repairs of ships carried out in ship building or ship repairing yards or any design or survey organization after the period of degree course.
4. Assistant Architect
- Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Experience: Two years experience under a Registered Architect.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 13/03/2021 to 01/04/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Other Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.