Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts notification on 23/01/2021. Notification is out for 08 vacancies (Permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer & Assistant Director
Post Date: 23/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||23/01/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||11/02/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||12/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Technical Officer||06|
|2||Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||01|
|3||Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||56,100 – 1,77,800|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Technical Officer||30 years|
|2||Assistant Director / Lecturer||35 years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
1. Junior Technical Officer
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute or
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience: One year experience in Sugar Technology or edible oils from Public Sector Undertakings.
2. Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience: Three Years experience in Port or Harbour Engineering in Central Government or State Government or Public Sector undertakings or Port Trust or Private Registered Construction Companies or Bodies.
3. Lecturer (Medical Social Work)
- Masters’ Degree in Social Work from a recognized University with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work or Family and Child Welfare or Generic.
- Experience: Two years’ experience of Social Work Assessment, Interventions, Planning, Implementation, Coordination of service for persons with disability in the process of Disability and Rehabilitation from an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body under the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.