Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Joint Secretary & Director Posts notification. Notification is out for 30 vacancies (Lateral Recruitment) on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/02/2021 to 22/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Joint Secretary & Director
Post Date: 07/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Joint Secretary & Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||07/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||22/03/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||23/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Joint Secretary & Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Joint Secretary||40 – 55 years|
|2||Director||35 – 45 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Masters degree from a recognized university / institute.
- Experience: 10(Ten) years of experience in the relevant field.
2. Joint Secretary
- Candidates should have completed Masters degree from a recognized university / institute.
- Experience: At least 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on the
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Joint Secretary & Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 07/02/2021 to 22/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification etc.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.