Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Secretary Posts notification. Notification is out for 13 vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2021 to 03/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Deputy Secretary
Post Date: 20/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Secretary Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||20/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||03/05/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||04/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Secretary Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)||02|
|2||Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)||01|
|3||Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission)||01|
|4||Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy)||01|
|5||Deputy Secretary (Food Processing)||01|
|6||Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector)||01|
|7||Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management)||01|
|8||Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy)||01|
|9||Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP)||01|
|10||Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution)||01|
|11||Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood)||01|
|12||Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)||01|
|13||Deputy Secretary (Iron/ Steel Industry)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Secretary||32 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / LLB / Masters Degree / MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in their respective fields from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in the relevant fields.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Secretary Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2021 to 03/05/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.