Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Director Posts notification on 14/08/2021. Notification is out for 151 vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 14/08/2021 to 02/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director
Post Date: 14/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 151
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||14/08/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||02/09/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||03/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Director (UR)||66|
|2||Deputy Director (EWS)||15|
|3||Deputy Director (OBC)||38|
|4||Deputy Director (SC)||23|
|5||Deputy Director (ST)||09|
|6||Deputy Director (PWBD)||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Director||15600 – 39100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Director||35 years|
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Deputy Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 14/08/2021 to 02/09/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.