Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts notification on 23/01/2021. Notification is out for 80 vacancies (permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Post Date: 23/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 80
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||23/01/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||11/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||80|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||47600 – 151100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor (Gen / EWS)||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent (equivalent may be treated as LLB).
- Experience: Candidates should have three years experience.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.