Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts notification on 26/03/2021. Notification is out for 28 vacancies (Permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 26/03/2021 to 15/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Specialist Grade III – Assistant Professor
Post Date: 26/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 28
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||26/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||15/04/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||16/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (Paediatrics)||14|
|2||Assistant Professor (Physiology)||02|
|3||Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||11|
|4||Assistant Professor (Surgical Gastroenterology)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Specialist Grade III: Assistant Professor||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||40 years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
1. Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute.
- Three years of teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 26/03/2021 to 15/04/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.