Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Executive Engineer & Other Posts notification on 27/02/2021. Notification is out for 12 vacancies (The posts are permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/02/2021 to 18/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Economic Officer, Programmer Gr. A
Post Date: 27/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Executive Engineer & Other Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||27/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||18/03/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||19/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Executive Engineer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer||10|
|3||Programmer Gr. A||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer / Programmer Gr. A||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Economic Officer||44,900 – 1,42,200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer / Programmer Gr. A||35 years|
|2||Economic Officer||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Assistant Executive Engineer
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience: Three years experience in planning, construction and execution of Civil Engineering Projects.
2. Economic Officer
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
3. Programmer Gr. A
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Operations Research / Physics or Economics / Commerce (with Statistics) or degree in Engineering / Computer Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience: 03 years experience of electronics data processing work out of which atleast 2 years’ experience should be in actual programming on an electronic computer.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Executive Engineer & Other Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/02/2021 to 18/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.