Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 27/12/2021. Notification is out for 157 vacancies in the Department of Defence Production. These posts are permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/12/2021 to 13/01/2022. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below ie, age Limit, qualification etc. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 27/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 157
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Assistant Engineer posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||27/12/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||13/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for 157 Assistant Engineer vacancies from various categories. Check vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Armament-Ammunition)||29|
|2||Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics)||74|
|3||Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex)||54|
The candidates will receive a pay scale per month after the appointment. Pay Level is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||Pay Level- 07|
The age limit for Assistant Engineer posts is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||30 years|
Age relaxation is applicable only for Assistant Engineer Posts as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the following category will have age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Candidates should have completed Masters Degree in Science in one of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry (Organic) from a recognized University Or
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience – Two years of practical experience in a relevant field is required.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration will be active till 13/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.