Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Post notification on 10/07/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/07/2021 to 29/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Post Date: 10/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||10/07/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||29/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director (Chemistry)||03 [UR – 2, SC – 1]|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director (Chemistry)||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director (Chemistry)||35 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Director (Chemistry)
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc in Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Three years practical experience of work relating to analysis of Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, High performance liquid chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography, etc. in a Central Government or State Government Department or Public Sector undertaking or Agricultural University or in an Autonomous or Statutory or Semi-Government Organization or in any recognized Research Institute or Councils.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/07/2021 to 29/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.