Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts notification on 18/02/2021. Notification is out for 04 vacancies (Permanent). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 09/01/2021 to 28/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director
Post Date: 18/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||18/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||04/03/2021|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application||05/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||03|
|2||Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||47,600 – 1,51,100|
|2||Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science)||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||30 years|
|2||Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science)||30 years|
- Age Relaxation: 33 years for OBC candidates.
1. Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science)
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute.
- Experience: Two years experience of practicing in a court of law.
2. Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)
- Essential Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Law.
- Experience: One year’s experience in audit or forensic audit from any government or listed private organization.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/02/2021 to 04/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.