Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Post notification on 06/10/2021. Notification is out for 30 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 06/10/2021 to 14/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Post Date: 06/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||06/10/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||14/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director (Economic Investigation)||30|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director (Economic Investigation)||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director (Economic Investigation)||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Director (Economic Investigation)
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Two year’s experience in conducting and guiding investigation or surveys and research relating to small scale industries.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 06/10/2021 to 14/10/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.