Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Post notification on 23/10/2021. Notification is out for 41 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/10/2021 to 11/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Post Date: 23/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 41
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||22/10/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||11/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director (Economist)||01|
|2||Assistant Director (Information Technology)||29|
|3||Assistant Director (Horticulture)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director (Economist)||56100 –1,77,500|
|2||Assistant Director (Information Technology)||Pay Level – 10|
|3||Assistant Director (Horticulture)||9,300 – 34,800|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director (Economist / Information Technology)||35 years|
|2||Assistant Director (Horticulture)||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Director (Economist / Information Technology)
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree / Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in a relevant field from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Three year’s experience in conducting and guiding investigation or surveys and research relating to small scale industries.
2. Assistant Director (Horticulture)
- M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture of a recognised University / Institute or M.Sc. in Horticulture with Floriculture or Olericulture as a subject of a recognised University / Institute or M. Sc. In Botany with Horticulture as a subject of a recognised University / Institute or B.Sc. in Agriculture / Botany / Horticulture with Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture of a recognised University / Institute or M.sc. in Floriculture and Landscaping or Horticulture from a recognised University / Institute
- 02 years’ experience in Horticulture including ornamental gardening.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 22/10/2021 to 11/11/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.