Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: ASO level Consultant Posts notification. Notification is out for 30 vacancies for Govt. servants who have retired or will retire by 28/02/2021. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 01/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Section Officer (ASO) level Consultants
Post Date: 10/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: ASO level Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: ASO level Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Section Officer (Consultant)||30|
- To be calculated by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement, as per D/o Expenditure OM dated 09/12/2020.
Age limit (as on 01/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Section Officer (Consultant)||62 years|
- Should have retired as Assistant Section Officer or at equivalent level from any Ministry / Department or its attached or subordinate offices of Central Govt.
- Should have sound knowledge of Service Rules & noting / drafting.
- Should have working knowledge of computer or application of computer in the day to day functioning of office.
The selection will be based on the
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: ASO level Consultant Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the UPSC website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit their application in the sealed cover super-scribed “Application for engagement as Consultant (Assistant Section Officer Level) on contract basis in UPSC” to the given address on or before 01/03/2021.
Deputy Secretary (Admn.), R.No. 220, Annexe Building Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069