Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Recruitment 2020: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer Post notification. Notification is out for 05 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 24/10/2020 to 12/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer
Post Date: 24/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer Post
|Online Application – Start Date||24/10/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||12/11/2020|
|Last Date for Printing Submitted Application||13/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||01-OBC, 04-UR|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||56100 – 177500|
Age limit (as on 12/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||35 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
1. System Analyst cum Computer Programmer
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience: Candidate should have Three years post qualification experience in designing, development and testing of application/modules in Dot Net/JAVA/PHP framework in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or any recognized institution.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in the official site.
- Online registration starts from 24/10/2020 to 12/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents/certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification etc.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: System Analyst cum Computer Programmer Post
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.