Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Superintendent Post notification. Notification is out for 35 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/11/2020 to 17/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Superintendent
Post Date: 28/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Superintendent Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||28/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||17/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Superintendent Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Superintendent (Printing)||01 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Superintendent (Printing)||44900 – 142400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Superintendent (Printing)||30 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Three years experience of proof reading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Superintendent Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 28/11/2020 to 17/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Superintendent Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.