Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Post notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||16/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||03/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Nurse||02 (UR – 1, SC – 1)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Staff Nurse
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10 plus 2 Examination from a recognized Board or University and
- Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma / Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution.
- Registration with Indian / State Nursing Council.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.