Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Prosecutor Post notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a permanent basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Public Prosecutor
Post Date: 12/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Prosecutor Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||12/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Prosecutor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Public Prosecutor||15600 – 39100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Public Prosecutor UR / EWS||35 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Public Prosecutor
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
- 7 years practice as an Advocate in conducting criminal cases or 7 years experience of State Judicial Service or Legal Department of State or Central Government.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Public Prosecutor Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.