Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||16/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||03/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer||02 (UR – 1, SC – 1)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||35 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Medical Officer
- Educational Qualification: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Medical qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Two years professional experience is required.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.