Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Extension Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Interested candidates can apply online from 24/10/2020 to 12/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Extension Officer
Post Date: 24/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Extension Officer Post
|Online Application – Start Date||24/10/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||12/11/2020|
|Last Date for Printing Submitted Application||13/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Extension Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Extension Officer||01 (SC)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Extension Officer||56100 – 177500|
Age limit (as on 12/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Extension Officer||40 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Extension Officer
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension from a recognized University or Institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or institute OR Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management or Vegetable Science or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Experience: Candidate should have one year experience in Agriculture Extension Work in the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Extension Officer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in the official site.
- Online registration starts from 24/10/2020 to 12/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents/certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification etc.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.