Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post notification. Notification is out for 32 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/10/2020 to 29/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 10/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 32
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|Start Date of Online Application||10/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/10/2020 by 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Printing Submitted Application||30/10/2020 by 11.59 PM|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery)||05|
|2||Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)||28|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||40 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses MBBS degree and Post Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned from recognized Teaching Institute with 2 years special training in thee relevant field.
- Experience: Candidate should have 3 years teaching experience as Senior Resident / Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Assistant Professor / Lecturer in the concerned Specialty / Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting the official site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/10/2020 to 29/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates relating to educational qualification, date of birth, experience (preferably in prescribed format), desirable qualification, etc.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application on or before 30/10/2020.