Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Post notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a permanent basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
Post Date: 12/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||12/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||02 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||40 years|
1. Assistant Legal Adviser
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute and
- Three years experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws. OR
- Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute and
- One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Legal Adviser Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.