Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Director Post notification. Notification is out for 13 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Director Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||16/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||03/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Director Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Director
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Three years experience in the field of public relations or publicity or administrative work including two years experience in the field of tourism and hospitality in the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Public Sector Undertaking or Universities or recognised research institutions or semi-government or statutory or autonomous organisations or recognised educational institutions or listed private organisations.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.