Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. Notification is out for 559 Vacancies for Combined Medical Service Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer
Post Date: 04/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 559
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CMS Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|2||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|3||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||66|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||04|
|5||General Duty Medical Officer in East Delhi, South Delhi, North Delhi Municipal Corporation||07|
Appliable as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer / General Duty Medical Officer / Junior Scale Posts||32 years|
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidates who have appeared or yet to appear for the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
Candidates should pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 18th August 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 25/08/2020 to 31/08/2020 till 6.00 PM.
Candidates should submit self attested copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).