Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/08/2020. Notification is out for 209 vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18/08/2020 to 07/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
Post Date: 18/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 209
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/09/2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||14/09/2020 to 20/09/2020|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||07/09/2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||06/09/2020 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|1||Border Security Force (BSF)||78|
|2||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||13|
|3||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||69|
|4||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||27|
|5||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||22|
Candidates will be paid as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2020):
Candidates born not earlier than 02/08/1995 and not later than 01/08/2000.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||20 Years||25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam (Paper I)
- Written Exam (Paper II)
- Final Selection / Merit
Candidates should pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Existing users can directly login and apply for the exam.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 18th August 2020 to 07th September 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14/09/2020 to 20/09/2020 till 6.00 PM.