Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC SEC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 13/08/2021. Notification is out for 281 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 13/08/2021 to 10/09/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: State Engineering Services Exam
Post date: 13/08/2021
No. of Vacancies: 281
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC SEC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||13/09/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee||10/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC SEC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer Special Recruitment||10|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay 5400/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (BE / B.Tech) in a relevant Engineering discipline from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||225/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||105/-|
How to apply for UPPSC SEC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 13/08/2021 to 13/09/2021.
- On the home page, select ->CLICK HERE TO APPLY -> APPLY.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.