Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification on 05/08/2022. Notification is out for 611 Vacancies. The UPPSC Medical Officer 2022 Notification has attracted more applicants’ attention. So candidates have been waiting for the release of various UPPSC Notifications. Candidates can now rejoice at the UPPSC’s release of the Medical Officer notification. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply from 05/08/2022 to 05/09/2022. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post date: 05/08/2022
No. of Vacancies: 611
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official site. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts. Online Application dates and Last date for payment of fees are as follows.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/09/2022|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application fee|
in the Bank
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited online applications to engage 611 vacancies. The below table contains the name of the category name and total vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The salary scale that is shown below will be offered to applicants for the Medical Officer position. Check information on the salary scale for each position here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||56100 – 177500|
The candidate’s age limits are as follows, both for the minimum and maximum. Candidates who apply for the following Medical Officer Job must have the required age limit to be eligible for the posts. Age Limits are as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||21 to 40 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved category of U.P. as per rules. Age relaxation is as under.
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
- PH Candidates: 15 years
1. Medical Officer
- A degree in Ayurveda or Five years degree or diploma in Ayurveda.
- Registration as Vaidya or a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
- At least Six month’s professional experience in State Ayurvedic or Allopathic Hospital or dispensary.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Selection will be based on
Application fees must be paid according to guidelines, per category. Following are the application fees for the various categories.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||105/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 05/08/2022 to 05/09/2022.
- On the home page, click ->All notifications and advertisement -> Apply -> Registration.
- Candidates may also apply directly online using the URL provided below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates complete the online form with all the necessary and accurate information.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.