Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam notification on 10/12/2022. UPPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of 303 Civil Judge Vacancies in various departments of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The application forms for this recruitment drive are available online from 10/12/2022 to 10/01/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 11/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 303
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
The online registration dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. No other mode of application will be accepted. The last Date for Payment of the Application Fee is 06/01/2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
The UP Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 will be offered a monthly salary after the appointment. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge||9000-14550 (Revised Pay Scale 27,700 – 44,770)|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2023):
The candidates can go through the mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must satisfy the age limit as on 01/07/2023.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge||22 to 35 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule. Age relaxation is applicable for the below categories.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) / Widows, Divorcees / Women – 42 years
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- Must have completed LLB (Bachelor’s Degree in Law). or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate.
- Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
The selection process for Civil Judges will be as per the following.
- Mains (Written) Exam
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. The application fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||105/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||65/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam
The process of applying for the Civil Judge Posts as illustrated below
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/12/2022 to 10/01/2023.
- On the home page, click ->All notifications and advertisement -> Apply -> Registration.
- Candidates may also apply directly online using the URL provided below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates complete the online form with all the necessary and accurate information.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.