Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification on 28/05/2021. Notification is out for 3620 Vacancies (Medical Officer grade-II (Level-2)). Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 28/05/2021 to 28/06/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post date: 28/05/2021
No. of Vacancies: 3620
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/06/2021|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application fee|
in the Bank
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Speciality||No. of Vacancies|
|15||Public Health Specialist||30|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||67700 – 208700/6600/Academic Level-11|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS / Diploma in Medicine in their respective specialty from a recognized university.
Selection will be based on
- Screening Test / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||105/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 28/05/2021 to 28/06/2021.
- On the home page, select ->CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER (GRADE-II) POST -> APPLY ->
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.