Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts notification on 18/06/2021. Notification is out for 124 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 18/06/2021 to 19/07/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post date: 18/06/2021
No. of Vacancies: 124
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||19/07/2021|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application fee|
in the Bank
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||[inr9300 – 34800 Grade pay 4800|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Post Graduate Degree in their respective discipline from a recognized university.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||105/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/06/2021 to 19/07/2021.
- On the home page, select ->CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS POST -> APPLY.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.