Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor & Other Posts notification on 25/06/2021. Notification is out for 130 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 25/06/2021 to 26/07/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor & Other
Post date: 25/06/2021
No. of Vacancies: 130
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||25/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||26/07/2021|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application fee|
in the Bank
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|3||Assistant Personnel Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Professor||Applicable as per rules|
|3||Assistant Personnel Officer||Applicable as per rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||26 to 40 years|
|2||Professor||30 to 50 years|
|3||Assistant Personnel Officer||21 to 40 years|
1. Assistant Professor
- Candidates should have completed a MS / MD in their respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have completed a Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other States.
3. Assistant Personnel Officer
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in law
- Good working knowledge of Hindi in Dev Nagri script.
Selection will be based on
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||105/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Service Man||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 25/06/2021 to 26/07/2021.
- On the home page, select ->CLICK HERE TO APPLY -> APPLY.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.