Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Medical Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 215 vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Medical Officer
Post date: 05/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 215
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Medical Officer Post
|Start Date for Online Application Submission||05/09/2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||05/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Medical Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Veterinary Medical Officer||215|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Veterinary Medical Officer||15600 – 39100|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Veterinary Medical Officer||21 – 40 years|
- Essential: Aspirant must posses Bachelor Degree of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) from a University established by law in India or a degree recognised by the Government.
- Preferential qualification: Aspirants with Post Graduate Diploma, degree or higher qualification or served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years, or obtained a “B” certificate of NCC.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / OBC||150/-|
|2||SC / ST||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Medical Officer Post
- Aspirants may apply through Online mode using the link provided below.
- Aspirants need to enter their details in the filed provided, also upload their passport size photo along with their signature.
- Aspirants must submit the application from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020.