Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor (Allopathy) Post notification. Notification is out for 88 vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Allopathy)
Post date: 05/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 88
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|Start Date for Online Application Submission||05/09/2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||05/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|S. No||Name of the Post with Speciality||No. of Vacancies|
|1||SPM (Community Medicine)||08|
|3||Obs. & Gynae.||03|
|4||Skin & V.D.||03|
|7||A.N.M.O. (Obs. & Gynae)||02|
|9||E.N.T. (Oto-Rhino Laryngology)||03|
|12||T.B. & Chest||04|
|21||Epidimiologist cum Asst. Prof||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor (Allopathy)||68,900/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor (Allopathy)||26-40 years|
- Essential: Aspirant must posses Master of Surgery (MS) / Doctor of Medicine (MD) / PhD / MSc degree in their concerned field from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Government as equivalent.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 3 years experience in their respective field.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / OBC||150/-|
|2||SC / ST||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
- Aspirants may apply through Online mode using the link provided below.
- Aspirants need to enter their details in the filed provided, also upload their passport size photo along with their signature.
- Aspirants must submit the application from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020.