Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer (Allopath) Post notification. Notification is out for 256 vacancies. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Allopath)
Post date: 05/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 256
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer (Allopath) Post
|Start Date for Online Application Submission||05/09/2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||05/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer (Allopath) Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer (Allopath)||256|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer (Allopath)||15600 – 39100|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer (Allopath)||21 – 40 years|
- Essential: Aspirant must posses Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Govt. as equivalent
- Preferential qualification: Aspirants with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medicines, Surgery, Chest Diseases, Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Pathology, Ear-NoseThroat, Opthalmology, Radiology, Orthopedics and Skin diseases, veneral diseases and psychiatry or other related things or served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years, or obtained a “B” certificate of NCC.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General / OBC||150/-|
|2||SC / ST||65/-|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer (Allopath) Post
- Aspirants may apply through Online mode using the link provided below.
- Aspirants need to enter their details in the filed provided, also upload their passport size photo along with their signature.
- Aspirants must submit the application from 05/09/2020 to 05/10/2020.