Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released the UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts notification. Notification is out for 9534 Vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 9534
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||01/04/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector – Civil Police||9027|
|3||PAC & Fire Officer||23|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI) / Platoon Commander / Fire Officer||9300 – 34800|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI) / Platoon Commander / Fire Officer||21 to 28 years|
- Candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any Stream from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Medical Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Fees|
|1||For All Posts||400/-|
How to Apply for UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the Official website www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021.
- First, candidates need to complete the registration in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration candidates can log in and apply using the registered email id or phone number.
- Fill the online form, upload all the required documents.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and completed the payment online.
- Take a printout of the online application and keep it for future reference.
Important Links for UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 01/04/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|