Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Accountant Posts notification. Notification is out for 240 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/10/2021 to 28/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant
Post Date: 18/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 240
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Accountant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/10/2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application fees online||28/10/2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees SBI Challan||30/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Accountant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Accountant||29,800 – 94,300|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum age Limit|
|1||Assistant Accountant||21 Years||40 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com from a recognized University.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
|1||General / OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||826/-|
Application fees Can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR SBI Bank Challan (Offline).
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Assistant Accountant Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official UPPCL website: www.upenergy.in.
- The online apply link will be active from 18/10/2021 on or before 28/10/2021.
- New users should first complete the registration process and then log in to apply.
- Existing users can directly login using the registration number and password.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and pay the online application fees online / offline.
- Print the Application form for future reference.