Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced UKSSSC Personal Assistant / Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/07/2020. Notification is out for 300 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 31/07/2020 to 14/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Account Clerk, Personal Assistant / Stenographer
Post Date: 28/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 300
Important Dates for UKSSSC Personal Assistant / Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/09/2020|
|Last Date of Payment of fee through Online||16/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of UKSSSC Personal Assistant / Stenographer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Personal Assistant / Stenographer||158|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Personal Assistant / Stenographer||29,200 – 92,300|
|2||Account Clerk||21,700 – 69,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Personal Assistant / Stenographer||18 to 42 Years|
|2||Account Clerk||18 to 42 Years|
1. Account Clerk
Should be an Intermediate (12th) Exam passed candidate in Commerce Subject from any Recognized Board in India.
2. Personal Assistant / Stenographer
- Should have completed Intermediate (12th) Exam from any Recognized Board in India.
- Stenographer: 80 WPM in Hindi. Computer Typing 4000 Key Per Hour in Hindi and One Year of Computer Certificate.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam / Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||300/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / EWS candidates||150/-|
How to Apply for UKSSSC Personal Assistant / Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The online application will be available on the UKSSSC website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 31/07/2020 to 14/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.