Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for 121 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts in Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2020 to 02/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 121
Important Dates for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 44,900 – 1,42,400/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 42 years.
Candidates should be completed 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||300/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / EWS candidates||150/-|
How to Apply for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the UKSSSC website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 03/03/2020 to 02/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.