Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Sanitary Inspector Posts notification on 08/08/2023. Applications are invited to fill 65 Sanitary Inspector vacancies in Uttarakhand. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for the recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from 08/08/2023 to 28/08/2023. Category-wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for easy reference. Candidates who are interested and eligible can get more information in the given content given below.
Name of the Post: Sanitary Inspector
Post Date: 08/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 65
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Sanitary Inspector Posts
Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the Exam. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/08/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Sanitary Inspector Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 65 Sanitary Inspector vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for Sanitary Inspector Posts will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sanitary Inspector||Applicable as per Rules|
The candidates should not have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Sanitary Inspector||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree / Diploma in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- Applicable as per Uttarakhand Public Service Commission rules.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Sanitary Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.net.in.
- Click -> Click here to apply -> Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 08/08/2023 to 28/08/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the online application.