Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Forest Ranger Officer Posts notification on 11/08/2021. Notification is out for 40 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/08/2021 to 31/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Forest Ranger Officer
Post Date: 11/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 40
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Forest Ranger Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/08/2021|
|Last date for Payment of Fees||31/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Forest Ranger Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Forest Ranger Officer||40|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Forest Ranger Officer||47,600 – 1,51,100 with grade pay 4800 pm|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Forest Ranger Officer||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Science OR B.E./B.Tech in the relevant Subjects.
The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC / EWS||176.55/-|
|2||SC / ST of Uttarakhand||86.55/-|
Payment Mode: Online (Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card).
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Forest Ranger Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 11/08/2021 to 31/08/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.