Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Combined State (Civil) Lower Subordinate Service Exam notification on 09/08/2021. Notification is out for 190 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/08/2021 to 29/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Combined State (Civil) Lower Subordinate Service Exam
Post Date: 09/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 190
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Combined State (Civil) Lower Subordinate Service Exam
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/08/2021 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for Payment of Fees||29/08/2021 at 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Labour Enforcement Officer||09|
|8||Senior Cane Development Inspector||02|
|9||Cane Development Inspector||23|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Nayab Tehsildar||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|2||Deputy Jailor||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|3||Supply Inspector||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|4||Marketing Inspector||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|5||Labour Enforcement Officer||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|6||Excise Inspector||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|7||Tax Inspector||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|8||Senior Cane Development Inspector||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|9||Cane Development Inspector||29,200 – 92,300|
|10||Khandsari Inspector||29,200 – 92,300|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||For All Posts||21 to 43 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any field or its equivalent from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / EBC||176.55/-|
|2||SC / ST||86.55/-|
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 09/08/2021 to 29/08/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.