Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts notification on 03/08/2021. Notification is out for 63 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/08/2021 to 23/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer
Post Date: 03/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 63
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||03/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/08/2021|
|Last date for Payment of Fees||23/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||63|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Other||Applicable as per rules|
|2||SC / ST / Women (Bihar Domicile) / OBC||Applicable as per rules|
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 04/08/2021 to 23/08/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.