Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts notification on 04/12/2021. Applications are invited for 455 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 04/12/2021 to 24/12/2021. Category wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates who are interested and eligible can get more information in the given contents given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 04/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 455
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the Exam. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 455 Assistant Professor vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for Assistant Professor Posts will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||15600 – 39100|
The candidates should not have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed an M.Tech degree with 55% marks in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test, NET conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- Applicable as per Uttarakhand Public Service Commission rules.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.net.in.
- Click -> Clik here to apply -> Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 04/12/2021 to 24/12/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the online application.