United India Insurance Company Limited has announced the UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/05/2020. Notification is out for 10 Administrative Officer Medical (Scale- 1) posts in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/05/2020 to 10/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer Medical (Scale- 1)
Post Date: 29/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Administrative Officer Medical (Scale- 1): 32,795/- to 62,315/- per month
The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of Computers is preferable.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||UR / EWS / OBC||536/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXM||236/-|
How to Apply for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the UIIC website: www.uiic.co.in
- Online registration starts from 29/05/2020 to 10/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to register your Email ID and Mobile Number in the “Registration” Form along with the password.
- After submitting the registration details, one Activation mail will be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Candidates should click the “Activate” link from the activation mail, to activate their Account.
- After registering successfully, candidates can go to the Login section and enter their registered email ID and password to get the Application Form
- Candidates fill the online application form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.