Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the UCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 12/10/2023. The notification is announced for filling 243 Trade Apprentice vacancies in the Jharkhand region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/10/2023 to 12/11/2023. In the content below, candidates can check the information about the vacancy and the eligibility requirements. One year of training will be allotted for selected candidates. For further information, read the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 12/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 243
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Only online applications will be considered. The application deadline is mentioned below. Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered. To apply for the Apprentice positions check the application dates in the table below.
|Start Date of Online Application||13/10/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Check the table for details on UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 openings. Candidates will be posted in the UCIL Jharkhand Units. The trade name and number of openings are included in the table.
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|3||Welder (Gas & Electric)||40|
|4||Turner / Machinist||12|
Candidates will be paid a fixed monthly stipend as per Government rules.
Age limit (as on 13/10/2023):
Candidates need to be under the following age category as of 13/10/2023. The maximum & minimum age is as follows.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Look over the age relaxation in the table below.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI from NCVT in the concerned Trade.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
No Application fees for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online by visiting NAPS official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click -> Registration Tab.
- After Completing the registration, click on the link provided in the e-mail for activation.
- Online registration starts from 13/10/2023 to 12/11/2023.
- Register using a valid and active Email ID, Mobile No.
- Login using the reg. no and password.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will be rejected.