Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2023: Mining Mate Posts notification on 01/06/2023. Notification is out for 42 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for the walk-in-selection at the mentioned address on 21/06/2023 at 09.00 AM. The required eligibility criteria and other details for the Mining Mate post are given below.
Name of the Post: Mining Mate
Post Date: 01/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 42
Place: East Singhbhum
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Mining Mate Posts
The Walk-in-Selection dates for Mining Mate posts are given here. Refer to the given dates and attend the test on time. Check out the dates in the below table.
|Walk-in-Selection Time||09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2023: Mining Mate Posts
UCIL invites applications to fill 42 Mining Mate vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfy all eligibility criteria, check the vacancy details here. The below table contains the post name and a number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
The selected candidates will receive the salary mentioned below per month.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The candidates should have the following upper age limit to be eligible for Post. Check the category-wise age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR / EWS||52 years|
|2||OBC (NCL)||55 years|
|3||SC / ST||57 years|
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate with valid unrestricted Mining Mate / Unrestricted Foreman / Unrestricted Second Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 (Three) years underground experience in Metalliferous Underground Mines.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Hindi / Local language.
The selection will be based on
- Trade Test
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Mining Mate Posts
- Visit ->www.ucil.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application from the official UCIL website.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach copies of certificates.
- Attend the ‘Walk-in-for Trade Test ” on 21/06/2023 at 09.00 AM in the Old Administrative Building, Jaduguda along with the application form and the necessary documents.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the “Walk-in for Trade Test”